Saturday, February 4, 2012

Spaghetti ala Carbonara with Lemon



I was cooking my favourite food ever...Pasta!!! This time I used spaghetti and cooked it ala carbonara. I think this recipe is really nice to girls. It contained little calories, lot of nutritious material, easy to make, and absolutely yummy~ I neither used cream nor milk for the sauce instead, I used soy milk there. Soy milk contains less calories and more calcium than milk. Actually, the smell is sharper than usual milk, but it gave special taste to food. I didn't use butter too and rather used olive oil. I used olive oil&lemon, it tastes really good when you chew the mushroom. It's really easy to make for beginner and doesn't take much time.

(for 1 serving)
Ingredients :
1 tbsp of olive oil & lemon.
150 ml of soy milk
a pinch of salt, add more if necessary
1 tsp of McCormick Italian Seasoning (contains marjoram, thyme, rosemary, savory, sage, oregano, and basil)
1/2 tsp of black pepper
45 gr of quick melt cheese, add more if liked, sliced
1 slice of smoked ham, add more if liked, diced
1 champignon mushroom, add more if liked, sliced
pasta, the amount can be adjusted to your portion.
*1 tbsp of salt


Heat the olive oil&lemon in a sauce pan. Add the mushroom and saute until caramelized. Put in the smoked ham.  Add some salt, black pepper, and the italian seasoning. Saute again for about 3 minute. Pour in the soy milk, then add the quick melt cheese. Let it cooked until thickened for about 10 minute, stir occasionally.

For the pasta, fill a pan with water, then add *1 tbsp of salt. Let it boil, then put in the spaghetti. Boil until it becomes al dente. Drain the water.

Put the spaghetti into the sauce pan. Cook for another 5 minutes until the spaghetti completely coated by the sauce. Serves while warm.


"No man is lonely eating spaghetti; it requires so much attention." - Christopher Morley








5 comments:

  1. looks delicious!
    i should make one for me sometime!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks~~ it's quite good and simple..blog your baking recipes too!!!LOL

      Delete
  2. It looks so creamy and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!!! you're my favourite cooking blogger!!!

      Delete

Please kindly criticize and feedback me.
If you have any question don't hesitate to ask!
You can email me at cincin.bk@gmail.com
I'll definitely read every of your comment.
Thanks!